Culver’s is one of the most popular food chains in the world, so it is no surprise that thousands of users have asked us if it is halal.
Culver LLC is an American fast-food restaurant chain.
It was founded in Sauk City Wisconsin by George, Ruth, Craig, and Lea Culver in 1984.
It has over 900 branches in the USA.
In short, Culver’s is huge and popular!
Popular Menu Items
Some the of the popular items on the menu are:
- ButterBurger Cheese — topped with real American cheese made in Wisconsin and served on a lightly buttered, toasted bun.
- Wisconsin Swiss Melt — topped with real Wisconsin Swiss cheese and grilled red onions. Served on lightly buttered, grilled rye bread.
- Cod Fillet Sandwich — topped with a Culver’s family recipe tartar sauce featuring olives, capers and sweet relish, crisp lettuce and Wisconsin Cheddar. Served on a lightly buttered, toasted hoagie roll.
We are getting hungry just looking at these! There are so many other delicious items on the menu that you can check out on their website www.culvers.com!
Culver’s is a domestic brand with over 900 branches in the USA.
Culver’s main menu is not halal. There is no mention of halal on their official website or social media.
However, Culver’s has a separate section on its menu for Seafood Sandwiches and Dinners which comprises fish and shrimp options which halal observers can consume.
They also have a list of vegetarian-friendly options on the menu comprising:
- Harvest Burger
- Garden Fresco Salad
- Southwest Avocado Salad (without chicken)
- Cranberry Bacon Bleu Salad (without bacon and chicken)
- Chicken Cashew Salad (without chicken), and more.
Additionally, Culver’s also has a few vegan options on the menu, for instance their Crinkle Cut Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Dinner Roll, Salads (No Cheese or Croutons), Steamed Broccoli, Apple Slices, and Lemon Ice.
So, although the meat options are not halal compliant, some seafood and some non-meat menu items at Culver’s are safe for consumption by Muslims.
You should always verify the halal status with the restaurant directly just to be sure!
Restaurants change their meat suppliers and their policies constantly.
Furthermore, individual franchise locations change ownership all the time. So one location’s owner can use halal meat but can sell it to a new owner who chooses not to. So, to make sure that you have the latest information — reach out to the establishment!
Other Fast Food Chains
- Is KFC halal?
- Is McDonald’s halal?
- Is Starbucks halal?
- Is Chick Fil-A halal?
- Is Wendy’s halal?
- Is Burger King halal?
- Is Dunkin’ Donuts halal?
- Is Taco Bell halal?
- Is Subway halal?
- Is Domino’s halal?
- Is Chipotle halal?
- Is Sonic Drive-In halal?
- Is Panera Bread halal?
- Is IHOP halal?
- Is Pizza Hut halal?
- Is Popeyes halal?
- Is Arby’s halal?
- Is Little Caesars halal?
- Is Dairy Queen halal?
- Is Panda Express halal?
- Is Krispy Krunchy Chicken halal?
- Is Jack in the Box halal?
- Is Hero Burgers halal?
- Is Guzman Y Gomez halal?
- Is Papa Johns halal?
- Is Whataburger halal?
- Is Wingstop halal?
- Is Zaxby’s halal?
- Is Hardee’s halal?