Hardee’s is one of the most popular food chains in the world, so it is no surprise that thousands of users have asked us if it is halal.
Hardee’s Restaurants LLC is an American fast-food restaurant chain.
It was founded in North Carolina by Wilber Hardee in 1961.
It has over 5,800 branches in the USA.
In short, Hardee’s is huge and popular!
Popular Menu Items
Some the of the popular items on the menu are:
- Original Angus Burger — Charbroiled Third Pound 100% Angus Beef, melted American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles, mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup, served on a potato bun.
- Super Star Burger — Two charbroiled all-beef patties, two slices of American cheese, lettuce, tomato, sliced onions, dill pickles, special sauce, and mayonnaise on a seeded bun.
- Mushroom Swiss Angus Burger — Charbroiled Third Pound 100% black angus beef patty, topped with melted Swiss and finished with mushroom sauce, served on a potato bun.
We are getting hungry just looking at these! There are so many other delicious items on the menu that you can check out on their website www.hardees.com!
Hardee’s has over 5800 locations worldwide.
In Muslim countries such as Pakistan and UAE, Hardee’s offers a 100% halal menu! The official Facebook account of Hardee’s UAE confirms halal offering in one of the comments. It says: “Our food is halal. We are in the UAE and all what we serve is halal and we have permission for it.”
Moreover, in the Middle East, the Hardee’s menu does not include any pork items and each beef is certified Halal due to religious and cultural beliefs.
Hardee’s main menu in the USA is not halal. There is no mention of halal on either their website or social media.
So, what’s the halal verdict?
Hardees is not halal in the USA.
In Muslim countries, and in the Middle East, Hardee’s offers a 100% halal menu.
Obviously there are many non-meat items on the menu which halal observers can consume, such as their
- Beverages – such as their Iced Tea, and Chocolate Milk
- Desserts – such as their Apple Turnover, Cinnamon Roll and Biscuit.
You should always verify the halal status with the restaurant directly just to be sure!
Restaurants change their meat suppliers and their policies constantly.
Furthermore, individual franchise locations change ownership all the time. So one location’s owner can use halal meat but can sell it to a new owner who chooses not to. So, to make sure that you have the latest information — reach out to the establishment!
Other Fast Food Chains
- Is KFC halal?
- Is McDonald’s halal?
- Is Starbucks halal?
- Is Chick Fil-A halal?
- Is Wendy’s halal?
- Is Burger King halal?
- Is Dunkin’ Donuts halal?
- Is Taco Bell halal?
- Is Subway halal?
- Is Domino’s halal?
- Is Chipotle halal?
- Is Sonic Drive-In halal?
- Is Panera Bread halal?
- Is IHOP halal?
- Is Pizza Hut halal?
- Is Popeyes halal?
- Is Arby’s halal?
- Is Little Caesars halal?
- Is Dairy Queen halal?
- Is Panda Express halal?
- Is Krispy Krunchy Chicken halal?
- Is Jack in the Box halal?
- Is Hero Burgers halal?
- Is Guzman Y Gomez halal?
- Is Papa Johns halal?
- Is Whataburger halal?
- Is Wingstop halal?
- Is Zaxby’s halal?